Thursday, February 9, 2012
Ungrateful
They once chanted "I'm Black & I'm Proud", now they just appear to be ignorant & loud. It's not hard to miss them in a crowd. Walking around like they have a chip on their shoulder. And it gets worse as they get older, because their ignorance gets bolder. Acting like they need to prove a point, while them & their friends continue to smoke joints. I wish someone would take the chance & guide that fella with the sagging pants. Take the chance and guide that chic, because we know her mind is not fully equipped. Teach them that there is so much more that they can be. Teach them that they have to be better than you & me! This has to be a painful sight for our forefathers to see. -L' Mo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment