Thursday, January 26, 2012
Good Man
I called you the gift & the curse because out of everybody else, you were the worse. I'm happy that you're here but I remember when I didn't want you to stay. It's a shame every day I felt this way. It was you who brought out the best in me & made me question myself. You've made me see all that I have to offer. Got me wondering why did I ever settle. Before you I would not of bothered, bothered to hold my head so high. I've always had guys checking for me, that's no lie. But now I'm getting looks from each & every way. I never thought a guy could change me this way. Who would have thought all I had to do is let down my guard. You always told me that I was smart. That's why from the start you knew I was able to do more than fly, you knew I could soar. I've never had a man like you before. -L' Mo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment